My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Saturday, June 23, 2018

Often we're like Elijah in the Cave. But God understands.

Many of us are given the Who, What, Where, When, Why in church but often in the great sermons we are not given the How so we can go home and start to make the changes needed to live the way the Lord requires. 
Today I wanted to share how in the Words of the Bible we are given guidance in many forms. 
Check out today Facebook Live as I walk you through the How in the Word of the Lord by showing you:


"Often we're like Elijah in the Cave. But God understands." 


Please check out our GO FUND ME for my family. 
gf.me/u/i95i79

___________________________________________________________________
To contact me to set up Counseling Sessions, Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call my Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: 
(347) 921-0443 or 
via
Email: KeithBelvin@BravinPublishing.com

For Publishing or literary services contact my Publishing company,
our website is
where you can purchase his books or secure the literary services his company provides.

You can check me our on Social Media



Here are the words from some I had the pleasure of working with;
Joyce A. Graham said:
After my daughter passed away, I had all but given up on writing ever again. Her death devastated me and I just didn’t have the motivation or the inclination to ever pen another book. When I awakened this morning, I stumbled upon a blog from Keith. I was only going to listen for a little while, intending to only get the essence of what he was trying to convey. I could not stop listening! As I continued to listen to the information he shared regarding writing, I could sense that he was authentic and transparent. He demonstrated a genuine concern for other writers in addition to a strong sense of ethical responsibility. Right away, I sensed the spirit of the Lord saying, “This is the person who I have ordained to help you.” I called him immediately. After speaking with him for a few minutes, I was convinced that he did not view his publishing company as merely a business, with nothing driving it but dollar signs, philosophy, methods, and skill; it was a MINISTRY. But because I was still struggling, I felt very vulnerable and extremely skeptical. But Keith did not relate to me from a position of authority, superiority, or pressure. He listened, encouraged, and ministered to me. I am so looking forward to working with him! More importantly, I am excited about writing again!
Author, Joreen Schatze Sykes said:
It was very nice speaking with you today as well. You are so inspirational. The way you speak is so motivational.
Kash Brown said:
Thanking KL Belvin. My man you are bar none a motivator to the highest accord. Your help really shaped me spiritually. 2017 looking bright. All dark corners will be bright soon.

All my books are available at www.Bravinpublishing.com 

My latest book

No comments: