My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Monday, August 13, 2018

11 Years of Marriage, WOW 18 years overall.

Sunday 8/12/2018 made 11 years of marriage to my lovely wife, even though my wife and I have been together for 18 years altogether. 

I decided to share some information on marriage. I pray it helps someone out who is thinking of marrying or looking to heal there marriage. 



My Counseling business is growing. Bravin Consultants is in place to help individuals and couples find what's wrong and fix it.
If you are interested in setting up a counseling session. I have set up a new page on my website. Feel free to share. 
________________________________________________________________


Here are the words from some who had the pleasure of working with Keith;

Joyce A. Graham said:
After my daughter passed away, I had all but given up on writing ever again. Her death devastated me and I just didn’t have the motivation or the inclination to ever pen another book. When I awakened this morning, I stumbled upon a blog from Keith. I was only going to listen for a little while, intending to only get the essence of what he was trying to convey. I could not stop listening! As I continued to listen to the information he shared regarding writing, I could sense that he was authentic and transparent. He demonstrated a genuine concern for other writers in addition to a strong sense of ethical responsibility. Right away, I sensed the spirit of the Lord saying, “This is the person who I have ordained to help you.” I called him immediately. After speaking with him for a few minutes, I was convinced that he did not view his publishing company as merely a business, with nothing driving it but dollar signs, philosophy, methods, and skill; it was a MINISTRY. But because I was still struggling, I felt very vulnerable and extremely skeptical. But Keith did not relate to me from a position of authority, superiority, or pressure. He listened, encouraged, and ministered to me. I am so looking forward to working with him! More importantly, I am excited about writing again!
 Shanikqua Cook said:
Sometimes you can’t just work through all life problems on your own, and that’s OK. Ihave found myself seeking help from a counselor Keith K. L. Belvin who has and continues to help me navigate through the obstacles call life. If you need someone who will not be biased towards whatever your situation is, please feel free to reach out to him. He is accredited and holds multiple degrees, indeed the real deal. Thanks, Mr. B for utilizing the gift God has blessed you with.
James J Fiedler said: 
            Wish I would have reached out to someone Like Keith Belvin before I gave up
Nicole Cunningham said:
Testimony for Keith Belvin.... not because he's my friend but this man is the reason why I am alive and didn't commit suicide and I opened my eyes
Author, Joreen Schatze Sykes said:
It was very nice speaking with you today as well. You are so inspirational. The way you speak is so motivational.
Kash Brown said:
Thanking KL Belvin. My man you are bar none a motivator to the highest accord. Your help really shaped me spiritually. 2017 looking bright. All dark corners will be bright soon
________________________________________________________________


To contact Keith "K.L." Bevin to set up Counseling Sessions (1st half an hour is free), Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call Keith "K.L. Belvin's." Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: (347) 921-0443 or via emailMrKeithBelvin@Gmail.com


For Publishing or literary services contact Keith's Publishing company,

Bravin Publishing LLC's 

his website is 

BravinPublishing.com

where you can purchase his books or secure the literary services his company provides.

To connect with Keith on Social Media

Facebook - Keith K. L. Belvin

IG - @Keith K. L. Belvin


Make sure you check out his latest book on relationships



USD 14.99
All Keith's books are available at www.Bravinpublishing.com
and anywhere books are sold

No comments: