My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Shout to Terri L Clay for having me on her show years ago.

Here's an interview from 2011. Shout to Terri L Clay for having me on her show years ago. It was great to listen to our interaction. She was a gracious host. 
I didn't just start counseling or publishing. I started with cleaning myself as well as writing my book and starting my company. 
My book from Gigolo to Jesus has changed lives and as my life has changed my focus and techniques have grown. Giving birth to Luke Warm Saint (inspirational fiction), and Our Bond is Our Gift (Self Help). I am still trying to serve others, and help those in needs our website www.Bravinpublishing.comhas all our information. 

With counseling, to set up a session reach out Bit.Ly/CoachKeith

So when I tell you I am the person who can help you, my history and story is proof, I know what I do. I owe it all to the Lord for blessing me to serve others.



_________________________________________________________________

Keith's Personal and Relationship Counseling & Literary Coaching Site to set up a session:

👇👇👇
Through counseling, Keith helps individuals and couples to figure out
what's wrong and allow them to work together to fix it. You can also get assistance or advice on what on self-publishing since Keith is a four-time published author, who owns Bravin Publishing with over 46 titles under their belt. But services are available through Bravin Consultants.

If you are interested in setting up a counseling session. Go to my counseling page to lock in your date
http://www.bravinpublishing.com/BravinConsultant.html
_________________________________________________________________

Keith K. L. Belvin has had the pleasure of working with a variety of people in different capacities.
You can see the connection he has built with others.

Joyce A. Graham said: 
After my daughter passed away, I had all but given up on writing ever again. Her death devastated me, and I just didn’t have the motivation or the inclination to ever pen another book. When I awakened this morning, I stumbled upon a blog from Keith. I was only going to listen for a little while, intending to just get the essence of what he was trying to convey. I could not stop listening! As I continued to listen to the information he shared regarding writing, I could sense that he was authentic and transparent. He demonstrated a genuine concern for other writers in addition to a strong sense of ethical responsibility. Right away, I sensed the spirit of the Lord saying, “This is the person who I have ordained to help you.” I called him immediately. After speaking with him for a few minutes, I was convinced that he did not view his publishing company as merely a business, with nothing driving it but dollar signs, philosophy, methods, and skill; it was a MINISTRY. But because I was still struggling, I felt very vulnerable and extremely skeptical. But Keith did not relate to me from a position of authority, superiority, or pressure. He listened, encouraged, and ministered to me. I am so looking forward to working with him! More importantly, I am excited about writing again!

Shanikqua Cook said:
Sometimes you can’t just work through all life problems on your own, and that’s OK. I've found myself seeking help from a counselor Keith K. L. Belvin who has and continues to help me navigate through the obstacles call life. If you need someone who will not be biased towards whatever your situation is, please feel free to reach out to him. He is accredited and holds multiple degrees, indeed the real deal. Thanks, Mr. B for utilizing the gift God has blessed you with.

Odis Bellinger, MA, LLPC said:
Keith Belvin is an honest, down to earth author, clinician, and businessman. I have encountered him at all of these levels. Keith spoke at our #OurBoysCount Male Conference in Detroit MI in 2016. He was awesome!!! The men who attended gave him RAVE reviews and he also was able to be a vendor where his books were sold. I have utilized Keith as a life-coach and confident also. He is sharp, to the point and gives GREAT insight into balancing life as a husband, businessman, and entrepreneur. I highly recommend Keith as a speaker, or collaborator, and as a partner in any endeavor that is structured to bring out the BEST in a person. He has literally help SAVE my personal life and ENHANCE my career objectives. Keith is a people expert no doubt...

Kisha Green Life Coach & Literary Consultant said: 
Keith Belvin is a very knowledgeable man in publishing and his integrity is always intact in his business dealings. His voice demands attention when you hear him speak and is a definite asset.

Jonathan M. Wynne  said: 
I have been very impressed with the wisdom and dedication of K.L. Belvin. If you need a great speaker or panelist for your next event, he will bring a refreshing, thought-provoking message to engage your audience.

James J Fiedler said:
Wish I would have reached out to someone Like Keith Belvin before I gave up

Nicole Cunningham said: 
Testimony for Keith Belvin.... not because he's my friend but this man is the reason why I am alive and didn't commit suicide, and I opened my eyes.

Author, Joreen Schatze Sykes said: 
It was very nice speaking with you today as well. You are so inspirational. The way you talk is so motivational.

Kash Brown said:
Thank You, KL Belvin. My man, you are bar none a motivator to the highest accord. Your help really shaped me spiritually. 2017 looking bright. All dark corners will be bright soon


To contact Keith "K.L." Bevin to set up Counseling Sessions (1st half an hour is free), Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call Keith "K.L. Belvin's." Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: (347) 921-0443 or via email: MrKeithBelvin@Gmail.com
________________________________________________________________


For Publishing or literary services contact Keith's Publishing company,
Bravin Publishing LLC's 
his website is
BravinPublishing.com

To connect with Keith on Social Media
Facebook - Keith K. L. Belvin
IG - @Keith K. L. Belvin


Make sure you check out Keith's books


All Keith's books are available at
http://www.bravinpublishing.com/BravinBooksStore.html
and anywhere books are sold



No comments: