My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Excerpt from my new book "Lukewarm Saint 2: Fox in the Hen House.

A (raw copy) Excerpt from my new book "Lukewarm Saint 2: Fox in the Hen House. Getting my grind together. 10 chpts down.


That comes directly from God, but what we have to do now is restore that man as it says in Galatians. We have to find a way to build that man up because of the talents that God has given him would not only benefit this church. It would help so many other young men out there who are trying to find their way, who have made mistakes. So, sister, I understand your fear. I hear the mumbling and the grumbling of the church, but I want to say this. When God gave Moses orders, many of his followers had lost faith and didn't believe in him either. I'm asking you to keep your trust in me as the leader of this church and believe that I have the church's best interest at mind at all times. I have the interest of every individual that comes through that door in mind as well. I'm going to say to you right now, if you believe in me, support my decision and tell the other folks who are scared to come and talk to me that I know what I'm doing. And I believe this young man is going to be who exactly we need him to be.
So as Pastor Ray looks down as Sister Gale, her face is one of sensitivity. She's not happy, but she's not sad. She says, Okay, Pastor, I'll let the other folks know what to do. But if anything goes wrong with this, it's on you because this is your choice and only God knows what on your heart and in your head. I hear everything that you're saying, but I don't believe this young man has changed, and I believe when it's all said and done, this young man is going to cost you, this church, and himself, a whole lot of pain. Sister Gale stands up to shake his hand and turns to walk out the door, Sister Gale says, Take Care Pastor Ray. As the pastor watches her walk away, a part of him starts to have doubts.
As he closes his eyes and folds his hand, he begins to call out to the Lord. Heavenly Father, I come before you because I know you already know what's going to happen. I don't. I have placed my trust in you without question, and I believe this young man will grow into who he is supposed to be. I trust you that you will touch and guide Kevin as he's out here and guide him away from these different women. And father, I ask that you grant meet any, anything that is needed for me to help him get to that point because I know that there's good in this young man. I have seen it from when he was a child. So, Lord, I throw myself down to you and say, please watch over him. Watch over this church and watch over me. I ask in Jesus' name, Amen.


Pre-orders will be made available soon.
___________________________________________________________________
To contact 
Keith "K.L." Bevin to set up Counseling Sessions (1st half an hour is free), Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call 
Keith "K.L. Belvin's." Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: 
(347) 921-0443 or via email: MrKeithBelvin@Gmail.com
_________________________________________________________________
For Publishing or literary services contact Keith's Publishing company,
his website is

To connect with Keith on Social Media


Make sure you check out Keith's books. Click the book to order from the website. 

       


All Keith's books are available at
http://www.bravinpublishing.com/BravinBooksStore.html

No comments: