My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

With Great News Comes Great Responsibility.

Looking back a few months ago I wanted to share this video from when I was given the word I would be able to restart my Mentor Program "Young Kings" here in Delaware. A few years back I had to shut it down in New York due to having varying viewpoints with different principals in the NYCDOE at the time. 

It was great to hear my program was accepted. Once this crisis over I look forward to returning to the program.




_________________________________________________________________
Coming soon is Keith "K. L." Belvin's new book "Lukewarm Saint 2: Fox in the Hen House

_________________________________________________________________



To contact Keith "K.L." Bevin, MHSC, MS Ed. 
for  Personal or Family Counseling  / Coaching Sessions (1st half an hour is free), Prayer request, Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call 
the 
Counseling voicemail /: 
(302) 314-3802 or via email: MrKeithBelvin@Gmail.com 

_________________________________________________________________

For Publishing or literary services contact Keith's Publishing company,
his website is
For Publishing info the literary voicemail is 
(347) 921-0443 or via email: Mainoffice@Bravinpublishing.com

To connect with Keith on Social Media

Make sure you check out Keith's books. Click the book to order from the website. 

       

No comments: