My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The Reason Why I Counsel & What Folks Are Saying

Upon graduating from Liberty Unversity in January, with a Masters in Human Service Counseling (specializing in Christian Ministry), I made the decision to serve others by counseling as many people as I can who need help. I decided to use my new found knowledge, my books, and my God-given talents to help those who need me at a price they could afford. Using Skype, Facetime, Google Hangout, for now, I set up meetings over the internet or directly over the phone. The choice is what makes the recipient feel OK with the set-up. I merely want them to be comfortable. 
I have been building my client list steady and working hard to be a person people can count on. My new book has been a great door opener which has allowed people to make the choice I am the man to help them. Through my new company, Bravin Consultants and my new book, people are able to learn my thoughts on relationships and if they aligned with their feelings in leads them to choose me as a person to counsel with. Each session is an hour but trust me I don't hawk the clock. It's about the help, not the timer. 
Barbara Berry, 
K. L., From the first time we 'chatted' on FB I could feel genuine quality from you, that only being true can convey. You are a real inspiration to so many people and youngsters, and I applaud your every endeavor. The work you do warms the heart and uplifts the spirit. Awesome job!
 
Click above to order a copy.
Hey big bro! I love your transparency and willingness to share with these young men and be a guiding light for them. You have an amazing calling in the work of healing, restoration, forgiveness and making wrongs right. I salute and support you, Powerhouse Media Group 
Since I've started counseling, I have some positive feedback from those who have called upon. I can't lie, I love every minute I spend with each person who books a session. I am pushing forward and saving to start my official practice soon as Delaware LLC, but until then I am here and available to schedule a meeting. I am working on a new counseling website and contact info, but until then you can email at 
KeithBelvin@Bravinpublishing.com or my voicemail number at 347-921-0443. I am here to help anyone who needs it. My prices are affordable and I am looking to hear from you. If you're reading this, don't hesitate to pass on the information to others. 

Here are the words from someone I had the pleasure of working with;
Joyce A. Graham said:
After my daughter passed away, I had all but given up on writing ever again. Her death devastated me and I just didn’t have the motivation or the inclination to ever pen another book. When I awakened this morning, I stumbled upon a blog from Keith. I was only going to listen for a little while, intending to only get the essence of what he was trying to convey. I could not stop listening! As I continued to listen to the information he shared regarding writing, I could sense that he was authentic and transparent. He demonstrated a genuine concern for other writers in addition to a strong sense of ethical responsibility. Right away, I sensed the spirit of the Lord saying, “This is the person who I have ordained to help you.” I called him immediately. After speaking with him for a few minutes, I was convinced that he did not view his publishing company as merely a business, with nothing driving it but dollar signs, philosophy, methods, and skill; it was a MINISTRY. But because I was still struggling, I felt very vulnerable and extremely skeptical. But Keith did not relate to me from a position of authority, superiority, or pressure. He listened, encouraged, and ministered to me. I am so looking forward to working with him! More importantly, I am excited about writing again!

To contact
Me directly or for Counseling Sessions, Interviews, Panel Discussions or Speaking Engagements

call my Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: (347) 921-0443 or via
Email: KeithBelvin@BravinPublishing.com

My Publishing company,
Bravin Publishing LLC's website is
www.BravinPublishing.com
where you can purchase his books or secure the literary services his company provides.

On Social Media

My latest book available at www.Bravinpublishing.com 




No comments: