My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Lord is real and Prayers do get answered.

On Friday, 6/1 I had to show folks the Lord is real and Prayers do get answered. This is what happened the other day. Too often we talk about prayers and the Lord but how often do we share with each other. Well, I want to allow you to share in my testimony of what was the end of a tough week which ended in a blessing. 



To contact
Me directly or for Interviews, Panel Discussions or Speaking Engagements
call our Office voicemail / Counseling and Prayer request: (347) 921-0443 or via
Email: KeithBelvin@BravinPublishing.com

My Publishing company,
Bravin Publishing LLC's website is
www.BravinPublishing.com
where you can purchase his books or secure the literary services his company provides.

On Social Media
Facebook - Keith K. L. Belvin
IG - @Keith K. L. Belvin



My latest book available at www.Bravinpublishing.com 

No comments: