My Website

To order any of Keith K. L. Belvin's Books go to www.Bravinpublishing.com

Friday, May 8, 2020

Excerpt from my book "From Gigolo to Jesus"


From the "Paying for Your Sins" chapter of
From Gigolo To Jesus

I wanted to share this with you because someone needed to read this at this moment. 
"When you grow in your faith, there has to be accountability for your behavior. That lesson transcends across all of the different beliefs. You can't live your life negatively and not expect that there be some type of penalties. As a Christian, you learn that the wages of sin are death, but I think people take it too general. We all know that once we are born, we are destined to die, but have you ever thought of death as being more than the end of our physical being?
There's also the death of privacy. Choosing to be with so many women meant choosing to share information that should have been shared with just my wife. Some women have an intimate knowledge of me they didn't deserve. That means they share something with my wife that they should never have and I have to live with that. I try to make up for that by loving my wife with everything I have inside of me. She knows what she has is more significant than anything other women can say.
There's also the death of privacy. Choosing to be with so many women meant choosing to share information that should have been shared with just my wife. Some women have an intimate knowledge of me they didn't deserve. That means they share something with my wife that they should never have and I have to live with that. I try to make up for that by loving my wife with everything I have inside of me. She knows what she has is more significant than anything other women can say.
Yes, they may know about me sexually, but they will never have felt what it is to have unadulterated love with me. We push to make sure that love between us is unwavering. My wife means that much to me, and so I make a habit that wherever I go, I talk about the role she plays in my life. I try to be transparent so folks can understand I regret the life that I lived before her, but I cannot change the past. Instead, I live to enjoy what my wife brings to our marriage. "
K. L. Belvin, a former Whore, turned loving Father, Husband, and Man of God 

If you need someone to talk with reach out and let set up a counseling session to try to figure what you need, together. 
Go to Bit.Ly/CoachKeith to set up a free discovery call.


_________________________________________________________________

Make sure you sign up for my latest book. I am giving away a free Ebook on May 1st. The Choice, a love story. To get your free copy sign up at Bit.Ly/TheChoice2020

#TheChoice
_________________________________________________________________


To contact Keith "K.L." Bevin, MHSC, MS Ed. 
for  Personal or Family Counseling  / Coaching Sessions (1st half an hour is free), Prayer request, Interviews, Panel Discussions, or Speaking Engagements call 
the 
Counseling voicemail /: 
(302) 314-3802 or via email: MrKeithBelvin@Gmail.com 

_________________________________________________________________

For Publishing or literary services contact Keith's Publishing company,
his website is
For Publishing info the literary voicemail is 
(347) 921-0443 or via email: Mainoffice@Bravinpublishing.com

To connect with Keith on Social Media

Make sure you check out Keith's books. Click the book to order from the website. 

       

No comments: